Red Velvet Ikat Fabric
Handwoven Ikat Velvet Fabric is the oldest, traditional textile. It is extensively used, because of traditional woven, best-designed style, advanced look. We choose velvet fabric handwoven textile for luxury home interior designs as well as for clothing brands. Velvet fabrics are handicraft texture of traditional hand looming and hand dyeing techniques. We weave fabrics in Uzbekistan using anatolian and middle eastern patterns. Traditional ikat velvet weaving utilizes no chemical dyes or power looms. That is why the impressiveness and durability of the unstressed fabric are beyond compare.
When you use genuine hand-woven velvet fabric in your home décor project or fashion design, it’s apparent that you care about craftsmanship. First and foremost, it is handmade and authentic – woven, not printed. It has magnificent bolt of natural dyes. VELVET ikat fabric has vibrant colors and regal designs. Velvet clothing, Velvet home decor, Velvet sofa furnishing are visually gorgeous. Home Interior with velvet creates a sophisticated and upper-crust look.
Uzbek Velvet Fabric / Red Velvet Ikat Fabric
Designer Ikat Velvet Fabric crafts are the most antediluvian traditional woven. Velvet is a choice not only for clothing but also for furnishings. Besides, velvet upholstery, velvet decorative throw pillows are the greatest authentic decor for you cozy home. Mix and match velvet with other materials to create your own ideal designer accents. Velvet fabrics have always been famous for their unique style. One of the most popular trends in interior design today is velvet ikat usage. It has very soft touch and accent colors which will add personality to your homes with its charming and handmade features. Besides, it can be very valuable, luxury gift for people you love.
- The typical pile height of Velvet is not more than 0.36 cm.
- Before the mechanical looms, the average weaver could weave only 4 yards of Velvet per week.
- Jean Baptiste Martin developed the first mechanical loom in the late 1840s.
- King Richard II of England decreed in his will that on his death, his body should be draped in Velvet
- Individual items of Kuba Velvet take several months and sometimes a whole year to be produced.
- In Hindi movies, especially in the 1960s, the main negative character (often played by Pran) frequently sported Velvet jackets.
*** We deliver orders via Uzbekistan Registered Post. It takes minimum 21 – 25 business days to reach anywhere in the world.