Blue Bukharian Premier Woven Velvet
Blue Bukharian Premier Woven Velvet is the oldest, traditional textile. It is extensively famous, because of traditional woven, best-designed style, advanced look. We choose velvet fabric handwoven textile for luxury home interior designs as well as for clothing brands. Velvet fabrics are handicraft texture of traditional hand looming and hand dyeing techniques. We weave fabrics in Uzbekistan using anatolian and middle eastern patterns. Traditional ikat velvet weaving utilizes no chemical dyes or power looms. That is why the impressiveness and durability of the unstressed fabric are beyond compare.
Velvet Fabric Clothing Textile / Blue Bukharian Premier Woven Velvet
Velvet is a choice not only for clothing but also for furnishings. Bakhmal upholstery, velvet decorative throw pillows are the greatest authentic decor for your cozy home. Eastern culture is rich with its different kinds of handmade and naturally dyed Velvet fabrics or Bakhmal as local people name it. In Oriental world Velvet stays in a prominent place and it is in popular demand. Velvet fabrics have been an integral part of national clothing, culture and interior design. The meaning of the word velvety is “smooth like velvet”. Thus, Bakhmal not only looks gorgeous, but also, it is pleasant to touch. Surely, once you buy Velvet fabric, it will please your eyes for a long time with its royal look.
- The typical pile height of Velvet is not more than 0.36 cm.
- Before the mechanical looms, the average weaver could weave only 4 yards of Velvet per week.
- Jean Baptiste Martin developed the first mechanical loom in the late 1840s.
- King Richard II of England decreed in his will that on his death, his body should be draped in Velvet
- Individual items of Kuba Velvet take several months and sometimes a whole year to be produced.
- In Hindi movies, especially in the 1960s, the main negative character (often played by Pran) frequently sported Velvet jackets.
*** We deliver orders via Uzbekistan Registered Post. It takes minimum 21 – 25 business days to reach anywhere in the world.