Black Khamsa Velvet Ikat Fabric
Upholstery Velvet Fabric By The Yard Sale Handloom Made in Uzbekistan
Black Khamsa Velvet Ikat Fabric is the oldest, traditional textile. It is extensively used, because of traditional woven, best-designed style, advanced look. We choose velvet fabric handwoven textile for luxury home interior designs as well as for clothing brands.
Traditional ikat velvet weaving utilizes no chemical dyes or power looms. That is why the impressiveness and durability of the unstressed fabric are beyond compare.
When you use genuine hand-woven velvet fabric in your home décor project or fashion design, it’s apparent that you care about craftsmanship. First and foremost, handmade and authentic – woven, not printed. It has a magnificent bolt of natural dyes. VELVET ikat fabric has vibrant colors and regal designs. Velvet clothing, Velvet home decor, Velvet sofa furnishing are visually gorgeous. Home Interior with velvet creates a sophisticated and upper-crust look.
Velvet Fabric Clothing Textile / Black Khamsa Velvet Ikat Fabric
Designer Ikat Velvet Fabric crafts are the most antediluvian traditional woven. Velvet is a choice not only for clothing but also for furnishings. Velvet upholstery, velvet decorative throw pillows are the greatest authentic decor for your cozy home.
Content: Handwoven 80% Silk/ 20% Cotton
Cleaning and care: Hand wash 30 C or dry clean
- The typical pile height of Velvet is not more than 0.36 cm.
- Before the mechanical looms, the average weaver could weave only 4 yards of Velvet per week.
- Jean Baptiste Martin developed the first mechanical loom in the late 1840s.
- King Richard II of England decreed in his will that on his death, his body should be draped in Velvet
- Individual items of Kuba Velvet take several months and sometimes a whole year to be produced.
- In Hindi movies, especially in the 1960s, the main negative character (often played by Pran) frequently sported Velvet jackets.
Estimated Delivery Time is 10-21 business days to reach anywhere in the world.
In case, if you are looking for the delivery any sooner, please ask for a priority shipping at an extra cost.
Please take a moment to read more about shipping process before ordering.
You can find this information Above and Shipping and Policies link in this listing.