“Black Blue Velvet Ikat”
Demonstrate your delicate taste with Black Blue Velvet Ikat to create cozy atmosphere. Add more soft black blue velvet ikat fabrics to make warm atmosphere. In Oriental world Velvet textile stays in a prominent place and it is in popular demand. Black Blue Velvet Ikat have been an integral part of national clothing, culture and interior design. The meaning of the word velvety is “smooth like velvet”. Thus, Bakhmal not only looks gorgeous, but also it is pleasant to touch. Velvet fabrics are handicraft texture of traditional hand looming and hand dyeing techniques. We weave fabrics in Uzbekistan using anatolian and middle eastern patterns. Traditional ikat velvet weaving utilizes no chemical dyes or power looms. That is why the impressiveness and durability of the unstressed Abrbandi Velvet Ikat Textile are beyond compare.
Black Blue Velvet Ikat / Bakhmal Silk Fabric
Black Blue Velvet Velvet Ikat Textile add wanderful piece if Oriental world to home design. Especially, women adore it because of its exclusive patterns and utilize this fabric as a part of their apparel. Nowadays, the unique patterns of black blue Velvet fabric give piquancy to home décor and creates cozy atmosphere. If you cover a sofa or bed with Bakhmal, simultaneously you will add wonderful look and pleasant sense while sitting on them. Due to its extreme softness and appearance, Velvet fabric was of a high price that is why people often associated Velvet with nobility. But today it became more affordable to purchase. Ones you bought Velvet fabric it will please your eyes for a long time with its royal look.
- The typical pile height of Velvet is not more than 0.36 cm.
- Before the mechanical looms, the average weaver could weave only 4 yards of Velvet per week.
- Jean Baptiste Martin developed the first mechanical loom in the late 1840s.
- King Richard II of England decreed in his will that on his death, his body should be draped in Velvet
- Individual items of Kuba Velvet take several months and sometimes a whole year to be produced.
- In Hindi movies, especially in the 1960s, the main negative character (often played by Pran) frequently sported Velvet jackets.
*** We deliver orders via Uzbekistan Registered Post. It takes minimum 21 – 25 business days to reach anywhere in the world.